Aquila Ink publishes metaphysical and occult fiction, spiritual autobiographies, and articles on astrology, politics, and alternative health.
- Sagittarians are outgoing and friendly people, full of enthusiasm about almost every one and every thing. They are particularly interested in religion and foreign cultures. They are philosophical, willing to view the bright side of life, unless he or she is an introverted native of that sign. When a Sagittarius turns inward, the cynical side […]Read More »
- It’s often a struggle being a Scorpio. The emotional energy is so intense for good or ill that it can be difficult to cope with. Sexual desire is a major issue for those of us who have Scorpio planets. Much of life is spent learning how to use this biological drive and physical pleasure constructively. […]Read More »
- In her weekly address, Psychic Vera claimed that Donald Trump’s big mouth makes him a lonely isolate. “Trump is a low level Gemini who says something, no matter how inane, cruel or ridiculous as soon as he thinks it. This is the trademark of the negative Gemini, who splits people apart instead of bringing […]Read More »
- The Moon is in Virgo. Time to start locate solutions to health problems. This might be kind of a rough day if we give in to these aspects. The Moon is square the Sun. Some of us, for instance, may feel like whining and complaining. The Moon opposes Neptune late afternoon and we feel disappointed. […]Read More »
- During the next seven days the Moon travels from Leo to Libra. Leo Monday and Tuesday are good days for creative projects, hobbies, games, and relationships with children. Virgo Wednesday, Thursday, Friday morning and afternoon we can hunt for cures and information for our health problems. Libra Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday we can make […]Read More »